Job opportunity: senior digital content manager
Further information: Job Description
Closing date: 1 November
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled, creative social media practitioner to take responsibility for maintaining and building the social media services of one of Wales’s leading bilingual communications agencies across new and existing channels, as well as developing innovative and eye catching campaigns for a variety of clients.
Located in our Cardiff office and working closely with teams in both Aberystwyth and London the senior digital content manager will initially work across a range of clients providing bilingual paid and organic digital strategies.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced senior content manager who is looking to develop their skills within a UK wide offer while applying a range of those abilities within the Welsh market, from training in our Mapper360TM methodology through to wider approaches. The position will lead on all digital campaigns within the Welsh marketplace with plans for further expansion of the team over the coming years.
Your key responsibilities:
- Maintain and build Four Cymru’s digital offer for clients across social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Work with clients to create dynamic written, graphic and video content for social media and other digital platforms including web and email
- Identify and curate content for sharing online e.g. performances, exhibitions, projects
- Work with both the Wales team and the wider Four digital team to plan and implement campaigns within Wales and across the UK
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new social media content
- Manage paid for as well as organic campaign for a range of clients
- Provide and develop analysis and timely reports for clients in real time during campaigns
- Represent Four Cymru in client meetings and report on campaigns
- Work with our trademarked Mapper360 methodology to pinpoint ‘digital tribes’ following in-house training in the methodology
The below duties and responsibilities are not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be expected from time to time within the scope and grading of the post.
Elements to outline on your CV or cover letter could include:
- Your experience of implementing paid campaigns for clients across a range of digital platforms
- Ability to implement campaigns bilingually (English/Welsh)
- Experience of dealing with clients or a range of internal individuals (if currently in-house) when implementing a campaign
- Any wider skills that might assist in content creation – from photography through to AV work
Please send a CV and a covering letter including salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SDCM the subject line.
We do not accept CVs from agencies.